3D printing is available at Broadmeadows Library.
3D Print Specifications
- Hume Libraries uses the Zortrax M200 for 3D printing.
- Jobs will need to be submitted in .STL file format on a USB drive.
- Printer build area is 200 x 200 x 180 mm
- Printing is only available using ABS filament.
Use of the 3D printer requires acceptance and cooperation with the following conditions of use:
- Handling of the 3D printer is restricted to library staff.
- Library staff may refuse jobs that are potentially illegal or inappropriate;
- Only filament provided by Hume Libraries may be used on the 3D printer;
- Choice of filament colour is not available. The job will be printed with the colour currently loaded in the 3D printer
- Limit of 1 job per customer per fortnight;
- Jobs to take no more than 10 hours to print;
- The print job will be queued for completion within 3 business days;
- Your job will be held for 7 days from the date contacted for collection. After this time, if it has not been collected, the print will be recycled;
- Print quality cannot be guaranteed due to the use of third party files.