Print, Scan and Copy
Printing services from our public computers is available at all library locations. Log in using your library ID and PIN or visit the information desk to obtain a new library card.
We ask that you use paper supplied by us at all times to avoid paper jams.
See Fees and Charges for printing charges.
Print from your home computer, device or laptop directly to Broadmeadows, Craigieburn or Sunbury library. Printing can be sent via web print, email or the PrinterOn app.
Prints are available to pick up for 24 hours from the time of submission. After 24 hours the print will be deleted.
- Upload your document(s) to your preferred library location using the web print links below:
- Select print preferences
- Visit the same library you selected to collect and pay for your print(s).
- Compose a new email or forward an existing email.
- Choose your library location and printing preferences to display the relevant email address
- Enter the email address into the To field.
- Download the PrinterOn app:
- Search for Hume Libraries and select the printer you would like to use
- Select the document, photo or website you would like to print
- Press the print button
- Visit the library you sent your print job to and collect and pay for your print(s)
Broadmeadows, Craigieburn, Sunbury, Gladstone Park and Tullamarine libraries have scan-to-USB features built into their photocopiers.
Scanning is free and available to all library members and guests.
Colour and black and white photocopying is available at Broadmeadows, Craigieburn and Sunbury libraries while Gladstone Park and Tullamarine libraries are limited to black and white.
See Fees and Charges for photocopying charges.