Service Plan 2021-2026
Hume City Council’s libraries and learning services is a valued part of our community. It delivers a broad range of collections, programs and services that:
- are welcoming, accessible and inclusive
- foster a love of reading, building literacy and encouraging social inclusion
- aim to support the information, education, recreation and cultural needs of the community.
The service comprises four main components:
- Six library service points
- Collections and resources
- Access to technology
- Learning programs
To learn more about key priorities, download a copy of the Libraries and Learning Service Plan 2021–2026(PDF, 8MB).