Print, Scan and Copy
We are now offering Click and Collect Printing during lockdown at Broadmeadows, Craigieburn and Sunbury Libraries. We can print your documents for you – up to 30 black & white pages and 5 colour pages for free.
Submit your jobs by web print, email or the PrinterOn app as per the instructions below. Then call the library to arrange a collection time.
Prints are available to pick up for 24 hours from the time of submission. After 24 hours the print will be deleted. Hume City Council respects the privacy of customers but we cannot guarantee the privacy of information during the printing process.
Please check the current state government Covid-19 restrictions before leaving your home to visit the library.
- Upload your document(s) to your preferred library location using the web print links below:
- Select print preferences
- Visit the same library you selected to collect and pay for your print(s).
- Compose a new email or forward an existing email.
- Choose your library location and printing preferences to display the relevant email address
- Enter the email address into the To field.
- Download the PrinterOn app:
- Search for Hume Libraries and select the printer you would like to use
- Select the document, photo or website you would like to print
- Press the print button
- Visit the library you sent your print job to and collect and pay for your print(s)
Printing services from our public computers is available at all library locations. Log in using your library ID and PIN or visit the information desk to obtain a new library card.
We ask that you use paper supplied by us at all times to avoid paper jams.
See Fees and Charges for printing charges.
Broadmeadows, Craigieburn, Sunbury, Gladstone Park and Tullamarine libraries have scan-to-USB features built into their photocopiers.
Scanning is free and available to all library members and guests.
Colour and black and white photocopying is available at Broadmeadows, Craigieburn and Sunbury libraries while Gladstone Park and Tullamarine libraries are limited to black and white.
See Fees and Charges for photocopying charges.