Print, Scan and Copy
Printing services from our public computers is available at all library locations. Log in using your library ID and PIN or visit the information desk to obtain a new library card.
We ask that you use paper supplied by us at all times to avoid paper jams.
See Fees and Charges for printing charges.
Print from your home computer, device or laptop directly to Broadmeadows, Craigieburn or Sunbury library. Printing can be sent via web print or email.
Prints are available to pick up for 48 hours from the time of submission. After 48 hours the print will be deleted.
Online File Print
- Login to our printing service
- Upload your document(s)
- Modify print preferences (colour, size, single sided, etc) by selecting your document and clicking Change Job Attributes
- Verify that cost is correct
- Visit Broadmeadows, Craigieburn or Sunbury library to collect and pay for your print(s)
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Visit Broadmeadows, Craigieburn or Sunbury Library to collect and pay for your print(s)
- If your email has attachments, only the attachments will be printed
- If your email has no attachments, the body of the email will be printed
- Printing preferences (colour, size, single sided, etc) can be modified at the printing kiosk at the library
Broadmeadows, Craigieburn and Sunbury libraries have a scan-to-email feature. All Hume libraries also have scan-to-USB features built into their photocopiers.
Scanning is free and available to all library members and guests.
Colour and black and white photocopying is available at Broadmeadows, Craigieburn and Sunbury libraries while Gladstone Park and Tullamarine libraries are limited to black and white.
See Fees and Charges for photocopying charges.